Business order at De Bonte Koe
Business order? You can do that at De Bonte Koe.
With a business account, you can order by invoice and have chocolate shipped to multiple addresses.
How does it work?
- Apply for a business account here
- We will contact you and approve your business account.
- After approval you can order by invoice
- Choose your products in the webshop (see specifically the heading 'businesses' in the webshop)
- Place the items in the shopping basket
- Choose 'order by invoice
- Fill in your invoice and shipping information (possibly purchase number in the notes)
- If you want to send the chocolate to several addresses you can download and fill in the excel sheet (please note if it is letter or parcel post, we will erase data after use).
- We can add a message of max 100 characters, if you want to add a card or other information you have to send a hard copy
- We charge shipping costs (letter mail: €3,50, package mail: €6,-) and handling costs of €1,00 per address
- Fill in the desired delivery date (we can not give any guarantees)
- After placing the order, we will approve the order after which the invoice will be sent
- The invoice must be paid within 14 days by transferring the amount to NL66INGB0009679238 in the name of De Bonte Koe B.V., stating the invoice number.
Companies that preceded you: