What are you going to do?
As a chocolatier at De Bonte Koe you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for the production of our chocolate products.
Who are we?
De Bonte Koe was founded in 1992 by the Klein family.
Our chocolate is still made by hand. This is done according to the original recipes
recipes and with honest products. The chocolate is sold in one of our three
stores, the webshop and through other channels such as Picnic and Pieter Pot.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate meets the following profile:
- You have at least a diploma as a chocolatier, pastry chef or specialized cook and you have relevant work experience;
- You have affinity with chocolate and know how to handle it well;
- You are proactive and creative;
- You can work well in a team;
- You have an eye for detail and can deliver consistent quality;
- You are not afraid to work hard and to show extra effort when expected;
- You maintain strict hygiene rules in the production area;
- You are available for a full-time job in the short term and looking for a long-term cooperation.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a historic building in the heart of Schiedam;
- Learning from the best chocolatiers;
- An enthusiastic team full of chocolate lovers.
We would like to receive a motivation letter and curriculum vitae via email@example.com, attn. Connor Klein.
We will start conversations immediately. After an initial meeting, a follow-up day will take place to see if there is a match with the company and the team.