What are you going to do?
As a chocolatier at De Bonte Koe, you will work in a team in our chocolate production.
You and your colleagues are responsible for the production of our chocolate products.
Who are we?
De Bonte Koe was founded in 1992 by the Klein family. Our chocolate is still made by hand. This is done according to the original recipes and with fair trade products. The chocolate is sold in one of our three stores, the webshop and through other channels such as Picnic and Pieter Pot.
Who are you?
As an ideal candidate you meet the following profile:
- You have at least a diploma as a chocolatier, pastry chef or specialized chef.
- You have relevant experience
- You have an affinity with chocolate and you know how to handle it.
- You are proactive and not afraid to express your ideas.
- You can work well in a team.
- You have an eye for detail and can deliver consistent quality.
- You are not afraid to work hard and show extra effort when expected.
- You apply strict hygiene rules in the production area.
- You are available for a full-time job at short notice and based on a long-term partnership.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Working in a historic building in the heart of Schiedam
- Learning from the best chocolatiers
- An enthusiastic team full of chocolate lovers
We would like to receive your motivation letter and curriculum vitae via firstname.lastname@example.org , attn Connor Klein.