Vacancy Shop assistant
What are you going to do?
As a store employee you are responsible for the sale of the chocolate. You are the face of De Bonte Koe and will help customers, ensure that the store always looks good, prepare the webshop orders and pack chocolate. You will be deployed in our stores in Rotterdam, Schiedam and The Hague.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate meets the following profile:
- You have an affinity with helping customers and are service-oriented;
- You can keep many balls in the air and remain calm under pressure;
- You have an affinity with chocolate and know how to handle it well;
- You also have an eye for details and a feeling for the high-end product;
- You are proactive and ensure that the store always looks spick and span;
- You can work well in a team;
- You work neatly and can pack a gift and candy box very neatly;
- You know how to deal with online communication, planning and webshop tools;
- You are not afraid to work hard and show extra effort when expected of you;
- Especially during the chocolate peak times: Valentine's Day, Easter, Sinterklaas and Christmas;
- You are available at short notice for at least 2 days a week and/or as a holiday job.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Working in our beautiful stores in The Hague, Rotterdam and/or Schiedam
- An enthusiastic team of 30 people full of chocolate lovers.
Diversity and inclusion is important to us. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants,
regardless of religion, skin color, nationality, sexual orientation,
sex/gender identity or expression, age, disability and pregnancy. Sometimes we are right
looking at diversity for optimal team composition.
We would like to receive an email with personal information (email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Mara). We will contact you by telephone if a match is found.